Business Forum

Make Your Own Business

• Nie jesteś zalogowany.
  • Polecamy: Moda

#1 2009-03-17 13:54:07

retrium

Punktów :   

FAQ

Q       Are there discounts for large orders?

ANSWER:

The good news is YES. This will be based on a case by case basis. Please contact us via email or our Live Help. Additionally, we recommend you to use Money Booker as the payment method which is easier for both of us. We also accept Wire Transfer for the bulk order.

Q       Can I use my coupon on any item?

ANSWER:

The promotional products would not be included with any other special offer such as Bonus Dollar and coupon.

Please carefully review your shopping cart. As the coupon would be invalid for this purchase if the promotional products already in your shopping cart.

Q       Differences of coupon, discount and voucher of IGXE

ANSWER:

Coupon, is usually rewarded to our loyal customers, which can be used to get extra amount bond to the order.

Discount, a gift for our new-coming customers, is used for the deduction from the fixed price products by percent. You need to input the code in the discount code blank and the total amount would be discounted when checking out.

Voucher, is another form of payment same in code, and it works as virtual currency to offset your payment.
Q       General Power-Leveling Disclaimer

ANSWER:

1. Your account will be safe with us as we take data security very seriously. We use encryption, firewalls and other technology and security procedures to help protect the accuracy and security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access or improper use. For example, you will note that while using some features of the IGXE's website you will need to submit a password or some other type of authenticating information.

2. Gold accumulated throughout the leveling process will be left in your character's inventory. Non-upgradeable items will be vendored or auctioned off to fund the leveling process. As a general rule, loot distribution works exactly like how it would be with any group you play with. Should an upgrade drops, your character will have first dips or roll if there are multiple needs. Often when power-leveling, your character will be grouped with other levelers. In event of a greed drop, the item will be sold for gold and the profit shared amongst the group.

3. You understand that by requesting play-time during the power-leveling process will extend the duration of the power-leveling service and compensation requests for late completion or refund for levels gained during your play-time will not be entertained.

Q      General Power-Leveling Terms of Service

ANSWER:

As the leading provider of Power Leveling, IGXE provides the quickest and the most secure leveling services while maintaining an emphasis on quality. Your character will be leveled by our master players 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, operating at the highest efficiency so that your character will reach the desired level in the timeframe you've specified. This is why IGXE's Power Leveling service is the easiest way for you to bypass boredom and get to having fun.

Account Safety

IGXE relies on strictly enforced internal policies to safeguard customer game accounts. Every single character is leveled by a master player that conducts himself in an ethical manner in the game. Your character will not be used to Player-Kill, Kill-Steal, hoard farming locations, or any other in-game behavior that is frowned upon. It goes without saying that macros, dupes, game bug exploits, and other such foolishness will never be used. In short, your character will be leveled the safest way possible: by going through the grind.

Account Security

We understand that you may be nervous about letting us access your game account while leveling your character. Game account theft is a very real problem, thus we take the security of our customers' game accounts very seriously. In addition to the fact that we as a company would like to stay in business for more than a few weeks, you should take comfort in the fact that we only need your game ID and password to level your character. We do not need your master ID, password, or your birthday, all of which are needed to take full control of an account. Since you keep this vital information yourself, your account is fully secure.

Confidential

While leveling your character, our master players will only talk to other characters under our control. If we happened to run into someone who is familiar with your character, we indicate that we are a friend or relative playing your character for a little while. You may also tell us how to deal with such situations. We will not under any circumstance reveal the leveling service.

Unparalleled Value

By being a direct service provider, IGXE has flexibility and cost savings that leveling resellers do not have. We can draft a customized leveling package to include any such equipment that you wish to purchase. Other sellers may undercut our prices in desperation, but they cannot deliver the same level and quality of service as we can. Be especially weary

No Hidden Costs

We will not take any of your equipment or expend any of your gold. Your possessions prior to the start of leveling will be fully inventoried and returned back to you intact. Your character will also keep all items from drops during the leveling service. However, since drops and such are by chance, we cannot make any guarantees about what extra items your character will gain through drops.

Character Progress Tracking

Prior to starting your leveling service, you can specify a segment of time each day when you can play with your character. This not only allows you to track the progress of your character, but you can use the time to meet up with your friends in the game and explore your character's new powers.

ATTENTION

We prefer you not to log in to your account during the process so we can complete it as quickly as possible.

Q       How can I communicate with IGXE after my payment has been cleared?

ANSWER:

You can opt to contact us via Live Help, e-mail or telephone (contact details can be found in the Contact Us section). Please quote your order number to ensure your enquiry is dealt with swiftly.

Q       How do I avoid sending an e-check?

ANSWER:

An e-check results when a payment is sent from an unverified account without sufficient balance of your Paypal or Moneybookers account to cover the cost of the order. The payment provider must contact your bank to verify that funds are available, thus the cause of the 3 to 4 day delay. To avoid sending an e-check, first complete the verification process for your account, and then make sure the funds are present in your Paypal or Moneybookers account. To confirm your payment type, just click the blue hyperlink of "choose more funding options" before placing the order, and you may determine which option is currently selected for your payment, and what payment options your account supports.

Q       How do I pay with my credit card without using Paypal?

ANSWER:

We do offer the option to pay using a credit card outside of Paypal. To place an order with a credit card is easy and simple. Proceed through the order process as normal, and once you are forwarded to Paypal you will be presented with an option to pay with your Paypal account or an independent credit card. The option to use a credit card is available through both services.

Q       How do I sell credits to you?

ANSWER:

You can just click the "sell to us" on our webpage. Then follow the instructions.  Or you can log in supplier.igxe.com , it also can bring you to the interface of selling to us.
Q       How is delivery accomplished?

ANSWER:

After you complete the order process and have sent payment, the order appears in our delivery queue in the order in which it was received. Our delivery team will then log into the appropriate game and contact the character specified on the order form. If our delivery team is unable to make contact, an e-mail will be sent to the contact address provided. You may reply to this e-mail or log onto our live chat to verify the status of your delivery.

Q       How long does delivery take?

ANSWER:

This is a most concerned question. If your order is in stock we can usually deliver within 30 minutes. deliveries can occasionally take up to 90 minutes or longer however depending on order volumes and game server traffic. And for large orders and also the orders of high demand servers and game , we suggest you check the stock on our live chat before you place the order in order to have a quick delivery. We hope every customer can have a quick and safe delivery and a good impression on our service.

Q       How to check your Bonus Dollar balance?

ANSWER:

Please login to your account on our website, and click the Bonus Dollars to check your balance.

Q       How to earn top commission?

ANSWER:

You earn 12% Commission per new customer purchase and 10% Payout on every Re-Order referred from your site. If a website banner does not appeal to you, there are other ways to take advantage of our program, including utilizing a mailing list, as well as simply placing a small banner in your message board signature (provided that you do not spam). Our payment schedule is monthly, on the last day of every month. We offer payment through PayPal, a corporate check or Wire Transfer.

The minimum payment amount is $200.00, and all unpaid amounts are carried forward to the next month.

Q       How to get Bonus Dollars?

ANSWER:

Register an account on www.igxe.com. If you have already been our member, please disregard this request. Your every consumption on our website will be recorded, and it will bring you up to 3% cash back with your payment in our system every time. Bonus Dollars will be added to your account automatically in return for your extended support to our website. You can check your Bonus Dollar status on our website anytime.

Q       How to protect from imposters?

ANSWER:

It is always safer to deal with a well known trader and seller. However, due to the recent flood of MSN spoofing (faking MSN numbers to make you believe it's someone else you are talking to) done by scammers the following procedures are now implemented at IGXE.com for all trades and purchases to protect our customers from being scammed.

When purchasing products make sure you are always make your payment ONLY to fastsupport@igxe.comon our website. Check the spelling! Some scammers use minor variations in spelling to fool you! If someone asks you to send a payment to another address for ANY reason, it's not us!
      When dealing with IGXE.com staff over MSN, IF YOU ARE HANDING ANYTHING OVER FIRST before getting something when trading, send an email to vendor@igxe.com with a password for him to repeat to you in a game if you are unsure!
      An additional safety feature is to click on the 'Chat' Button on our website. That links you directly to a IGXE.com staff only if he is online via a 'live' chat through your web browser.

Q       How to reach Bulk Orders?

ANSWER:

If you have any additional questions or comments, please contact us via email Please be sure to include all the details (game name, server, quantity) of your email.

Q      How to use Bonus Dollars?

ANSWER:

Bonus Dollar is a special paying system launched by IGXE. All IGXE members can use Bonus Dollars to pay for your orders. All the preferential treatment posted by IGXE will be returned to customers, with which you can pay your orders by Bonus Dollars freely at IGXE.

When log in the system, you will firstly see your currency Bonus Dollar Account information in user system on the right panel.

When you are shopping, the Shopping Cart System will automatically show the balance in your shopping cart. Entering the 'Payment Information' page, you will be shown with a new paying system--- Bonus Dollar Pay.

Q      I didn't receive my Bonus Dollars after my checkout? Why?

ANSWER:

Bonus points are credited to your account balance only after your purchase is arrived to you. Coupon code cannot be combined with any other offer such like Bonus Dollar.

Q       I have been waiting in game for a really long time. How do I confirm my order?

ANSWER:

If you have placed an order and have been waiting in game for more than 30 minutes, first check your contact email to see if we have tried to locate you. If no email is in your inbox, feel free to log into our live chat window and speak with one of our customer service representatives to confirm everything is alright with your order.

Q       I've sent an e-check, but I did not mean to. How do I cancel it?

ANSWER:

If you have mistakenly sent a pending e-check, you may log onto our live chat to request a refund. If you wish to receive an instant delivery, you may place the order with a valid credit card or Money Booker. Our live chat representatives can guide you through this process and will answer any questions you might have.

Q      What confirmations should I expect once I've placed an order?

ANSWER:

You will receive an email within 30 minutes after placing an order. If your order was approved, this email will confirm your order. Otherwise, it will notify you that this order failed and will give you instructions on how to process your order. Once your order delivers, a delivery confirmation email will be sent.

We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting an order. We will contact you if your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.

Q  What is a Bulk Order?

ANSWER:

A Bulk Order is an order for large amounts. In many cases, IGXE.com can give discounts on orders of this size. To request a price quote, please complete the Request For Pricing Form, and depending on current volume we will respond within 2 business days from receipt of your request.

Q       What is a pending e-check, and why do I need to wait for it to clear?

ANSWER:

A pending e-check is a type of payment option available with Paypal. A pending e-check is just like writing a normal check, except electronically. Just like normal checks, pending e-checks take a few days to clear while Paypal verifies the funds are present within the senders account. Once the check has cleared, the money is transferred to IGXE's account and then delivery can take place immediately thereafter.

Q       What is Bonus Dollar?

ANSWER:

As a way to acknowledge the extended support from all of our great customers, our company newly launched a brand new returning system----Bonus Dollar. Bonus Dollars can be used to consume any currency/items/ powerleveling/ cdkey desired at www.igxe.com

Q       What is IGXE Affiliate Program?

ANSWER:

IGXE Affiliate Program is free to join, it's easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. Affiliate programs are common throughout the Internet and offer website owners an additional way to profit from their websites. Affiliates generate traffic and sales for commercial websites and in return receive a commission payment.

Q       What kinds of payment methods do you guys accept ?

ANSWER:

We currently accept Paypal, Credit Card, Money Booker, Money Order, Fax Order and Wire Transfer. As to the large or the bulk order, we prefer accepting Money Booker, Money Order and Wire Transfer as the payment method. For large order we suggest you use Money Booker as the payment method if you need a instant delivery, and we also accept money order and wire transfer, but it will take a long time for us to recieve your payment. Payment with confirmed billing address and optional verified buyer status will help ensure your order is processed faster.

Q       What security precautions are taken to protect my personal information?

ANSWER:

IGXE takes the protection of our clients' personal information very seriously. We have various systems in place to screen each and every order for anything that might seem amiss, and since our operation runs 24/7 without closing, so too are we vigilant. Additionally, the information submitted will never be disclosed to any third parties.

Q       What time are you likely to call me regarding an order?

ANSWER:

We are aware of vast time differences between certain countries, and so we will strive to call you 30 minutes to 1 hour after your order is made to ensure you are available and that we don’t wake you up!

Q       Why do I have to provide with additional documents?

ANSWER:

In order to better serve the Internet community and reduce the harm associated with online fraud and identity theft, IGXE has developed a comprehensive fraud prevention policy.
while your order was checked by our automated fraudprevention system., and something about your order had been flagged by that automated fraud prevention system. This is most commonly caused by somesort of mismatch between the address. In order to authenticate, we will ask that you provide us with a copy of your government issued photo ID or passport., and if you are not willing to offer us so, we suggest that you cancel the order and place another order by Money Booker and we can approve the order without any verication from you.
Q       Why do you sometimes need to call me when I've placed an order?

ANSWER:

There may have been an error on your order, a mis-spelt character name or complications with payment. If you have been unavailable to receive your order, we may call you to ask you to collect your order in game, if remote delivery is not available.
      For larger orders, we must confirm your identity and legitimate possession of the card or Paypal account you are using to pay. This serves to decrease fraud and deter scammers, something which benefits all our customers and MMORPG players.
      If you are worried about an order or have not managed to resolve an issue via e-mail, we may call you to assure you and help resolve any problems you are having.

Q       Why does my order require voice verification and/or fax verification?

ANSWER:

We like to take all possible steps to protect our clients' details as well as the integrity of IGXE. By speaking with our client's on the phone, we not only make the transaction fast, easy and safe, but it also gives us a chance to strengthen our connection to our clients and answer any questions you might have

Q       Why does your price change so frequently?

ANSWER:

We raise and decrease our prices in accordance with market supply and demand. When supply is short and demand is high, prices will increase. When supply is plentiful but there is little demand, prices will decrease. This is the reason for changing prices and also why currency prices may vary from server to server on one game.

Q       Why I haven't recieved 5% of my order?

ANSWER: This is only for trade by auction house for the game WOW. We did delivered the full amount. But 5% was removed from your account because of the 5% auction fee. Please don't worry. You just need to put 5% more items on the auction house, and we will buy them out as soon as possible, then this won't cause any lose.
Q       Why join IGXE Affiliate Program?

ANSWER:

Team up with the Best. igxe is the worldwide leader in providing game-enhancement services to players of online games. With 24/7 services for great games like Dark Age of Camelot (DAoC), EverQuest (EQ), Final Fantasy XI (FFXI), Lineage 2 (L2), and many more you are sure to be partnering the biggest and the best. If you are a website administrator, a fellow seller, or hosting a fan site, or just a casual web surfer, you can start earning money today. Let IGXE's impeccable reputation work for you.

Q       Your LiveChat is on or it's say's your online on your website but you are not responding. What's wrong?

ANSWER:

Sometimes our customer sevice reprsentatives are busy dealing with every customers' problems, and could not respond you in short time, please bear with us. We will respond to you as fast as we can. Please note that instant messaging is not always reliable. You can also email us if you are having difficulties in messaging us. We would email back within 30 minutes after we got your email.

Przed tłumaczeniem akcja niepotrzebne skreślić, więc wybieramy co wypieprzamy od razu . - deadline piatek (to termin do ustalenia co tłumaczyć a nie termin tłumaczenia )

BO NIE MOŻEMY SIĘ Z TYM PIERDOLIĆ ROK

#2 2009-03-17 16:39:36

sniegi

Administrator

Punktów :   

Re: FAQ

To jest gotowy content i nie mozemy nic narazie wyrzucic nie wiedząc co dokładnie będziemy mieli na stronie tzn. czy bedziemy mieli np. power leveling, jakies bonusowe karty, pre paidy itp. Faq musi byc dostosowany do gotowej strony, dlatego proponuje narazie nic nie wycinać i pozostawić ten temat aż  zdecydujemy ostatecznie co będzie na stronie.

#3 2009-03-17 18:58:07

retrium

Punktów :   

Będziemy mieli wszystkie opcje takie jak konkurencja power leveling itd. wiec można robić. Zresztą ze strony głównej w specyfikacji widać że te opcje mieć będziemy ... Wrzuciłem ją bez reszty specyfikacji nad którą pracuje, właśnie dlatego by dać możliwość zagłębiania się w szczegóły, chce mieć gotowy kontent jak najszybciej i niema na co czekać - bo po co skoro już powinieneś ogłaszać nabór informatyka/grafika, w czwartek wrzucę resztę specyfikacji - popracujemy nad nią parę dni, dodamy grafikę kontent i informatyk ma już wszystko co mu potrzeba by skończyć pracę - to nam bardzo przyspieszy prace !!

A tu mamy odrzucić rzeczy/kryteria których my nie spełnimy jak na przykład "livechat 24h", później dodamy kilka rzeczy i gotowe, będziemy mogli zająć się następną rzeczą.

BO NIE MAMY CZASU NA PIERDOLENIE SIĘ Z TYM ROK

BO NIE MOŻEMY SIĘ Z TYM PIERDOLIĆ ROK

#4 2009-03-24 20:00:38

stefan

Użytkownik

Punktów :   

Pierwsza cześć tłumaczenia juz po lekkiej obróbce, mam pytanie wklejać też tłumczenia odnośnie metod płatności? czy bedziemy robic swoje??

1) P. Czy są jakieś zniżki za duże zamówienia?
   O. Jak najbardziej tak. Każdy przypadek rozpatrujemy indywidualnie. Prosimy o kontakt poprzez e-mail lub Pomoc Online.
2) P. Czy kupon rabatowy mogę użyć na dowolny przedmiot?
   O. Kupor rabatowy nie może być łączony z innymi specjalnymi rabatami oraz okazjami. Prosimy o dokładne sprawdzenie listy zakupów, kupon rabatowy będzie nieważny w
      przypadku gdy w koszyku znajdują się rzeczy objęte promocją.
3) P. Jaka jest róznica mięcy kuponem promocyjnym, zniżką a rabatem?
   o. Rabat jest oferowany dla stałych klientów, kupon promocyjny zazwyczaj dla nowych klientów a zniżka zależnie od typu oraz ilości zamówionych przedmiotów.
4) P. Generalne zasady Power-Lvlingu.
   o. 1. Twoje konto będzie z nami całkowicie bezpieczne. Do sprawy zabezpieczeń podchodzimy bardzo poważnie. Używamy oprogramowania antspywarowego, firrewalli, oraz innych   

dostepnych środków w celu pełnego zabezpieczenia konta oraz pełnych informacji o właścicielu. Proszę zauważyć iż uzywając naszej strony niejednokrotkie proszeni są     

państwo o wpisywanie indywidualnego loginu i hasła w celach bezpieczeństwa.
      2. Złoto zebrane w procesie lvl'owania zostanie na postaci. Nieupgradowalne itemy zostana skrystalizowane bądź sprzedane jak podczas normalnego procesu. Generalnie     

zasada dropów działa tak jak gdyby postac była normalnie grana, wszelkie pełne itemy zostaną ubrane badź skladowane wedle potrzeb. Podczas Power-Lvlingu Twoja postać       

będzie razem z innymi biehać w jednej grupie, w przypadku większego dropa, zostanie on sprzedany na rynku a gotówka rozdana wg. przydziału.
      3. Rozumieją Państwo iż każda przerwa w power-lvlingu na państwa żądanie nie będzie w późniejszym czasie doliczana do czasu powerlvlingu, co w rezultacie może skutkować

brakami w opłaconym zamówieniu.
5) P. Głowne założenia Power-lvlingu:
   O. IGXE jako wiodąca firma w Power-Lvlingu, oferuje najskuteczniejsze oraz jakbezpierczniejsze metody lvlowania postaci. twoja postać będzie grindowana przez naszych       

najlepszych graczy 24/7, operowana do uzyskania najlepszego efektu dlatego mozliwe będzie uzyskanie odpowiedzniego lvlu w zadanych przez klienta ramach czasowych.
6) P. Bezpieczenstwo Konta.
   O. IGXE dla o powieżone konta, zachowujemy ściśle określoną politykę działania. Każde konto lvlowane jest przez naszego specjaliste dlatego też zachwouje kulturę i dobre   

maniery. Twoja postać niebędzie PKowac oraz Scamować innych postaci. zadne oszustwa, wykozystywanie bugów i exploitów nigdy nie było i niebędzie domeną naszej formy,     

naszym motto jest nejszybszy ale i najbezpieczniejszy sposób lvlowania postaci.
7) P. Pozostałe zasady.
   O. Podczas lvlowania postaci naszy gamemasterzy będą rozmawiac jedynie z postaciami będącymi również pod kontrola naszych pracowników. niebedzie mial dodawanych żadnych   

postaci do blocklist ani do friendlist. Nasze usługi niemaja zadnych ukrytych kosztów. Twoje konto niezostanie okradzione z zadnych itemow lub golda. wszystko co       

zostanie zdobyte podczas lvlowania zostanie na postaci. jednakze niemozemy zagwarantowac zadnych konkretnych itemow badz dropow. Dodatkowo możesz ustalic z nami godziny       

w jakoch bedziesz przejmować kontrole nad swoja postacia co pozwoli ci na komunikacje ze znajomymi oraz poznawanie swej postaci.
      UWAGA sugerujemy jednak by nielogowac sie podczas procesu lvlingu co umozliwi szybkie i bezpoblemowe wykonanie zlecenia.
8) P. Jak można się z nami skontaktować po dokonaniu wplaty wyznaczonej kwoty?
   O. Metod jest wiele: e-mail, Telefin, Pomoc Online, gg.

Stopka forum

RSS